Monday, January 16, 2006

New Year's Resolution
Why do people make new year resolutions? What good does it do? The way I see it, people usually follow it in the month of January, probably till February if they're still goin strong with their new found habit, exercise or routine. But amazingly, some do follow it through all the way!
Made some myself, let's see if I follow through em all the way!

1.To be more involved in sports and social activities in Church and Work. Wanna make more friends.

2.To loose weight & be fit for extra curricular activities! U can be imaginative here aight? ;-) Gotta hit the gym and jog more for this to work.

3.Read more books, gain more knowledge! Kinda feel dumb at times when having conversation with new friends. May want to talk more with more people, learn stuff...

4.Go clubbing less, and spend more time in the youths at church. Somehow donating for a worthy cause seems more rewarding that splashin it on drinks, getting drunk and making a fool out of myself!

5.Seek out and keep in touch with old friends. Somehow, I feel this is truly important as I believe it's them who define who I am today. The people I used to hang out with and love spending quality time with. I want to be given the chance to appreciate the help, love and care shown to me. Hopefull be good friends again with my "Buddy"...(u know who u are ding!)

6.Come up with an original idea! It's gonna be prety hard but since i love to think and analyze stuff, I should be able to come up with some good ideas. Probably like writing a story! JP style of course! Previous ones were kinda noti/dirty... so will have the next one be readable for all ages! (shame on u JP!)

I guess 6 is enuf. Altough I seriously doubt I'll be able to follow em all, but at least I'm trying to be a better person. Very few have changed me for the better. I hope my new found friends, along with my loyal and trustworthy old ones will continue to guide me and help me be a better Child of God! :-)

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 16, 2006 6:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyya JP

Nat here. howre you and howre the interesting resolutions coming along?
good luck with em!:)
cya round
muahks

ps: dont worry, i'll constantly try to help u remember ur resolutions...and practice em off course :P
haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home