Monday, September 12, 2005

Graduation Pictures

Hi All! At last I got those graduation pictures scanned. I could put only some la, din have all the time also. These pictures were taken on 3rd of September. Enjoy people!


With Mum and Dad


Being Congratulated by friends...

With my 2 best friends, Thilak (L) & Theva (M)

With our Proud family


Posing, posing...


Look at the camera la guys...


Dinner at nite, Malas wanna scan d rest...Coz I wasn't in em! hahaha

Overall, the day was really a nice experience. I have every intention of furthering my studies. If all goes well, and with the current cashflow, I should start somewhere in the middle of next year. What I'm gonna do? You'll find out on my convocation day for my Masters!!! Muahahaha, so mean lidat....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home