Saturday, August 27, 2005

True Star for Men!

I’ve been waiting for True Star Men to come out, ever since my sister’s bf bought her True Star for Christmas. It was really, sadly, it wasn’t unisex, so I had to wait till it’s launched. Finally la, it’s here! Launched in Japan recently, and it’s coming to Malaysia soon! Since my Ferrari Black has finished, only left with my CK One and Polo Sport, need another fragrance! Hope True Star Men comes out soon!

Below are some pics of the Japan Launch.






























Yerp, as u can see, Enrique is the official guy for the fragrance, Beyonce was for the Women's True Star. All you guys, get it k? You'll love it! And guess what's the tagline for this latest edition from Tommy Hilfiger? It's "You'll remember how he smelled" in a good way i hope! Muahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home