Sunday, July 17, 2005

Lazy Sunday Again?

Hey people! Sorry for such a long delay in posting a blog ere. I've been busy, guess you people would have thought the same huh? That I wouldn't be able to post coz of lack of time, or plain lazy when u actually have time... Really la, sometimes, when u get free time, u just wanna go out or just relax at home without even switchin on the pc. I mean, seriously, i stare at the monitor all day long, i just dun wanna look at home too...

I've had requests to post more pics, recent ones of myself and the workplace, ot pics of friends i spend time with...I would love to, but I can't at the moment as I dun have a digi cam...Soon la k? Even the car also, bear with me la peeps. It will come soon, then u guys don't need to pick me up, I'll come get u instead. For those who come get me to join u guys, really appreciate it! Thanks for having me... Btw, even when yesterday's outing to Bangsar wasn't all smooth sailing with (Macho) Shyam throwing up, (cute)Sandy gettin all high and falling over the place (haha) and (The Babe) Sharmini being hit-on relentlessly by some machas...we had fun also la...

Theva is starting work on Monday (Tomorrow) at SITI! Boy, what a coincidence, Thilak, Theva & Me working in the same company! haha, Perhaps we could even pull in Wen Hao, our remaining Brotha' (with a negro slang)! It's gonna be a lil bit more fun, even with all the work and scripts piling up. I guess it's true what they say, when u have good company, you would go the distance.

Oh well, I haven't gone to church this morning, so I'll have to make it to this evenin's mass at Assumption Church (6pm). I dun like going for mass during this time on a sunday. Get really lazy after i wake up from my afternoon nap, coz I would have had a really heavy Banana Leaf rice!

U people have a good week ahead k? Till my next post, take care peeps! (hopefully not till the next lazy Sunday...hahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home