Monday, July 04, 2005

A so-so Weekend

I'm back in the office now. It's 7:45am. The first to arrive. The Team has it's meeting at 10am, so these guys usually turn up at 9-ish. Mundane Monday, after the weekend i guess. Oh well, I came early knowing that as i could check emails, reply em, and possibly create a post on this blog!

Like the title says above, it was a so-so weekend. I really need a car soon, so many people calling me out to lepak, movies, makan, clubbin. Gosh, is it coz i'm working now? haha, coz i can't remember this many people calling me out when I still at Uni. Please people, I haven't even received my first month's pay. So, any one wanna recommend a comfortable & an economical car? Have till October to decide as what car to get.

On Saturday, I was mostly at home, altough Farah called out for mamak. Really wanted to meet up, but sumthin came up last minute, cousins meet up, "Hartamas". Although i came back early.
This weekend perhaps Farah? Hopefully "SA" will join us...

Sunday, went to Church early, 8:30am mass. Saw some Shell IT staff there. Was suprised to see em. Since we din really know each other, just nodded. Nice to know I'm recognized at CKK, USJ. Then went grocery shopping to Pyramid's Giant. And to my suprise, I met one of my old classmates from TMS, N. Sembilan. Gosh, it was most delightful. We din talk much, but managed to exhanged numbers. He's still studying in a college, forgot the name. And to tell the truth, i've kinda forgot his name now...hahaha...

Had Brunch at The Chicken Rice Shop, mum's loves it. And headed for home. Bought papers, and there starts the Lazy Sunday again. Just read papers, watched Astro, Slept in the afternoon, kononnya wanna re-charge my batteries after a hard week's work, haha. Oh well, will try updating mu post as often as i can...things are getting a lil more hectic as time goes by...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home