Sunday, July 10, 2005

Lazy Sunday Again....

Well, it's Sunday again. A week came and gone. But the highlight of the week has got to be the London Bombings. I heart goes out to the victim's families. May they find peace at heart knowing they're in heaven watching and guarding of them.

I heard of the bombings when i was working late that day. Some of my workmates told me bout it. Was shocking....It was like how 9/11 happened. Really sudden, and devastating. In Church today, Father Simon asked us to observe silence for a moment in memory of the victims of the acts of terrorism.

Thusday and Friday was okie only. Had Thilak to lepak with as he out up the nite at my place also. My friend Mangala left work on thursday, a start of a 2 week holiday to England. Say gudbyes to her. Hope she'll enjoy her hols and not let the recent bombings affect her well deserved holiday. Her flight is scheduled for 12pm today. Have a safe journey, and come back Safely Mangala!

Oh well, nuthin much else to write...just that I hope to meet all my old friends soon. Need to catch up with whats happening in their lifes...I'm such a kepo! haha....Till my next post....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home