Wednesday, July 06, 2005

MID WEEK? So fast...

Yesterday, being tuesday...i came in early to work, at 7:30am. Why came early? Obviously not to work so early la.... Went to the Gym. There was this older guy who was on the cycling machine, and no one else. Basically, I had the whole Gym at SITI to myself. This time last year, there would be about 3 or 4 other people occupying workstations before 8am. Like a small kid, i continued working out where i left, to add body mass! haha, my ex told me before I was kinda small. But for now, I've gotta concentrate on loosing weight first, I weighed 65kgs yesterday before workout, and when I finished an hour later, I was 63.5kgs. Didn't know loosing weight was that easy. Started out with a 10 minute jog at a speed of 7. Did some chest, arms, abs and leg exercises. Didn't wanna overdo it tough, it being the first day and all. Finished about 8:30am, had a nice whot shower, and headed back to my "Cubicle" (Mangala will laugh when i say this). Started work at 9am, as usual.

Headed to Uniten for lunch, coz I had to pass up my final year project thesis. Met some old friends! Annette, Michelle, Leonard. Theva and Thilak followed me from CBJ. We had McD's. I bought the cute lil, yellow colour wrist band. Loved it, altough the guys thought it was kinda childish, but hey! I dun wanna grow up too fast, let me act my age la! haha....

Finished work about 7pm, headed home and headed back out again for pasar malam! Bought tenggiri, bayam, chicken, prawns, petai, celery and other stuff la. I'm gettin better at buying stuff for cooking! haha. Had dinner at SAM YOU Restaurant, PJ. Had King's Mee. You have to try it! You'll love it! My fav there...

As i begin work today, I hope I'll be able to do as many acceptance testing on scripts for deployment. Kinda enjoy my work here, you walk all the time to the scripting test lab, practice on problem solving skills, manage your time well with scripts being practically thrown at you, work more than 10 hours a day.... A good start work a guy my age. It'll probably get easier as time goes by....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home