Sunday, January 08, 2006

Chistmas 2005

Hello People! I've not blogged for almost a month now. Guess as time goes by, you feel really lazy to do some pretty routine stuff. This time around, I'm posting some pics from my christmas day open house I had. Pictures are courtesy of Thilak Sanjev and his new professional & expensive Digi Cam! Thanks dude!
The makan-makan began from 1pm till 8pm...then my parents friends came. I pulak went out visiting. Ate like a pig the whole day! So much for all the hard work at the gym running the threadmill....


Our Christmas Tree!

My Family, Christmas 2005

A Pic with my sister, Ann Marrie


The Gang, more relaxed pose...


The Gang, in a different , forced pose...


With Mr Wen Hao and his gf, Yen

With Miss Farah, glad you came gurl!


To all who came, thanks! It was nice having all of you at my small, humble home in Sunway college. Just waiting to get a real house and have more get togethers! For those of ou who didn't make it, no worries as there's always more christmases to come... Made some new friends in the process too...

Will update my blog with the latest happenings in 2006 soon...wait for it ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home