Thursday, September 15, 2005



Where did the week go?

Gosh, it feels like only yesterday we went to work on a Monday, and tomorrow is already friday! How time flies, but i guess time flies even faster on weekends...wouldn't u agree? The past week for me has been a lil stressful.... But coping pretty well with the tasks and responsibility given by my kewl Team Leader Alex Lee and cute Script Coordinator Elaine Cheong.

Last Saturday was the feast of Our Lady of Good Health Kampung Pandan. That parish is kinda like my kampung la. Met many friends there. I was in the youths there in 2000, before I joined UNITEN. It was nice seeing all the lil ones are all grown up, some bigger than me! I guess i' pretty small for my age...wat to do? I don't seem to be growing anymore...depressing man! hahaha... Pleasantly, met some distant relations, introduced by my dad. It was nice to see em, I mean...wouldn't it be thrilling to get to know people, who are actually your relations, but have just met for the first time? Not to mention the daughters are really cute! Heard they have a brother who didn't come...Anywayz, i'll do all i can to unite the cuzins! haha

Today, Datuk Jon Chadwick payed a visit to Shell IT International(SITI). It was kinda like a suprise visit, as no circular said anything about his meeting with out SITI boss, Steve Clearwater and the rest of the big-guns at SITI. Nice guy, it makes u just wanna walk up to him and say "Hi!" and have a friendly chat. Btw, those of you who don't know who he is, he's the Chairman of Shell Malaysia, a post that he has held since 1 st July 2002 . He is concurrently the Managing Director of Shell Malaysia's Exploration and Production division as well as Production Director of Shell Exploration & Production - Asia Pacific, directing businesses in The Philippines, Pakistan and China . Currently the President of the Malaysian International Chamber of Commerce & Industry (MICCI).

Y. Bhg. Datuk Jon ChadwickChairman of Shell Malaysia

Oh well, the week is almost ending, and weekend is near again. As I got to work tomoro, I'll be wanting to finish up on work as much as i can, do that i wun have a headache on monday trying to finish up unfinished scripts... Goin Bangsar this Saturday nite... anyone wanna join?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home