Sunday, April 09, 2006

I've been tagged by the beautiful Sarimah!
In a way, kinda thankful she did, otherwise I wouldn't know what to update on my blog. It's been a while I know, but there are soo many things to do and experience, that blogging has taken a halt for the time being. So here goes...

How many schools did I go to?
4 only, but will add another soon
i) St. Joseph Kindergarden, Kuala Pilah
ii) S.R.K. Tunku Munawir, Kuala Pilah (1989 - 1994)
iii) S.M.K. Tuanku Muhammad, Kuala Pilah (1995 - 1999)
iv) UNITEN, Bangi (November 2000 - April 2005)

Was I the studious nerd, or the last minute hero?
No doubt, I was the last minute kinda person. If it were the finals, would start about 2 weeks before the papers. The reason, throughout the semester I take down notes and summarized them for these moments of last minute studying. So it makes it easier to revise and memorize, while doing some case studies and past year questions. Would usually summarize a whole semester's subject into just 3 A4-sized papers (front & back of course) just before the paper.

Was I the class 'taiko' or the teacher's pet?
I guess in certain classes I was the teacher's pet. Maybe coz I was kinda lively, playful. Perhaps even quite participative! Was never really a "taiko", although in Secondary school, I was noti!

What was the biggest rule I broke in school?
Destroying School property and Skipping classes and went out on dates!

Three subjects I enjoyed
I enjoyed em subjects because the teachers/lecturers are awesome!
i) Science Class Form 1 till 3. Mr Chen, will never forget him! Very creative and sporting! With all those experiments and constant encouragement to open our mind and think out of the box!
ii) English Class, with Puan Zuraidah in Uniten. It was fun, and I never knew how weak i was in Conversational And Written English till I took her class. Also met with my first uni date in her class! ;-)
iii) Ethics Class, with Dr. Sharrif, the Dean of the IT Faculty in Uniten. Awesome motivator. Makes us believe in ourselves and realizing our potentials. Thought us to defend the poor and defenceless, and fight for our rights with accordance to the law. Instilled togetherness in the group and exposed us to many terrible happenings around the world where we without realizing are partly responsible for.

Three teachers that inspired me
i)Mr Loo, he taught me Bahasa Melayu tuition for Form 4 & Form 5 for free! My family wasn't doing too good financially, So he helped me out. He inspired me with his wisdom in life, good Christian practice and sense of charity. Which reminds me, I need to pay him a visit and see how's he doing! He would be glad I turned out pretty well.
ii)Puan Che Teh Kamariah, truly an inspiring teacher. Thought me everything I know about modern maths. Drilled her class really good till we never had to worry about maths for SPM. In fact, we didn't need to revise for it when SPM came. Over confidence? Nope. Great Teacher with amazing influence and capabilities? YES!
iii) Coach Abdul Rahman (Uda). Till now, I don't know why the athletes nicknamed him Uda. But he's methods of coaching and patience with resulted in state and national champions! One of his boys was Nurherman Majid, the ex-national hurdler. It wasn't easy being state camp in 200m and 400m, (also a member of 4X400M national champions, i ran achor!...had to boast a bit la!;-p) But he turned a playful boy in me, into something more. Thanks Coach!

My turn to tag:
i)Marianne
ii)Henrietta
iii)Sharlyn
iv)Hui Ling
v)Michelle
vi)Devan

1 Comments:

At Saturday, April 15, 2006 11:12:00 AM, Blogger devilwitattitude said...

u tagged every1 in u list...sigh..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home