Saturday, August 22, 2009

!~*Random Pictures*~!

Found myself really bored today, so decided to get some random pics and have it on my blog...Will add more soon :-)



Mum (Alice) and Me, when I was about a year old




Prove that I dance to "Beat It" by Michael Jackson in pink shorts!


Contrasts: A pic of when Cousin Melissa held me when I was little (few months old), and now she has to seat on me! (My 21st B'Day)

Daytona Days when in Secondary School :-)


Alterboy days with Fr. Philip Muthu, Kuala Pilah :-)


Alterboy days with Fr. Paulino Miranda, Kuala Pilah :-)


Uni days, Theva and his oranges!


Uni days, with Thilak and Wen Hao during a computer lab session.


Christian Fellowship brother (From left: Paul, Felix, John, Me and Yohen)


Christmas 2002, My home (From left: Thilak, Me, Senthil, Anand & Theva)


Christmas 2004 My house, with Miss Farah Diana


Having a hair cut, 2003 at a barber shop near campus. You can tell why I was there, the hairdresser chick at the far end is hot!


Final Semester, Ethics Class Gang (From Left: Shahrul, Me, Dr. Sharrifudin, Farah, Asha & Kohila)

Last day of Class in Uniten (From Left: Wen Hao, Asha, Kohila, Shahrul & Farah)


Catholic Student's Society Camp in Port Dickson, 2004. Guest speaker, Father Philip Muthu.



Perhentian trip with the Willing Hands group, Assumption Church. Dont know where the girls went.


2 Comments:

At Saturday, August 22, 2009 5:20:00 PM, Anonymous kavita said...

nice pink shorts.. :)

 
At Saturday, June 12, 2010 8:52:00 PM, Anonymous lissa said...

awww paul u hv my picture with u up here?! wow! n i didnt know u had a blog site....this is so special...im so glad in manyways...your one of a kind... honoured to be related to you! love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home