Saturday, June 25, 2005

While I was at Genting last weekend, I bumped into an Old Buddy of mine, Bakthiar Hakim. We were classmates since form 4. Kinda lost contact after form 5. He was also our beloved class monitor. Very disciplined and soft-spoken. One of the guys i really respect and admire. Halim jugak!

Today, as I was browsing through my pictures collection, I came across a picture of both of us. Brings back memories. The Picture was taken while we were snapping shots for our school magazine. Yerp, we both were also in the School's Photography Club.

Picture taken when most of the school buildling was still in construction. Boy, does the school look Big and really Good now! Yeah, I was really skinny then! Guess when you're a state athlete, you can't put on much weight as you're always running and exercising...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home